The last few days I've felt an insatiable urge to go to Levita. Take last night for instance. I was on 110 with my windows down and the music up, and I felt like I was there. Everything felt simple like it does when I'm with my family. It's that feeling of traveling backwards in time to the place where everything belonged together (whether I liked it or not) and I wasn't constantly looking for love. I hate feeling like I'm looking for love in the next lane over or at the grocery store, just beyond that bunch of ketchup bottles. There aren't any men in or around Levita *at all*, so I feel free to be content and open in a way that doesn't happen anywhere else. The creek's smooth, mossy bottom transforms my childhood dream from living in a tree-mansion to dreaming of a house on the creek. In that creek... as near to beauty as possible.
Sliding through currents on mossy rock is pretty fun, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment