It became gloriously clear to me today. I feel like I've been waiting... waiting to start my life.. waiting to live and be. Be.. happy.. content.. free. I know.. cliche... but not really. Not really at all. When I walked out of that stifling building into the sunlight it was perfect. For the first time, I'm going to live and you can't stop me. Just gimme some truth!
P.S. (For all of you who don't know what I'm referring to... I had great closure today at one of our 'mandatory meetings' for TB. I'm quitting that stupid job with it's stupid people, and I feel great. Life is too short to be waiting to live, waiting to do everything you want to do. Money doesn't really matter.. I just want to be happy, yo. A little to idealistic, I know, but I'll figure it out.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment