Because I love lists...
Currently reading:
The Book Nobody Read: Chasing the Revolutions of Nicolaus Copernicus. This book makes me sad that I won't be taking astronomy in the fall. Damn the economy!
Till We Have Faces, C.S. Lewis. It's basically retelling the story of Cupid and Psyche.
Currently watching:
Blue whales give me shivers. The good kind. :)
Currently looking for:
A second job.
Another car... that I can afford with or without the second job.
A decent fuck buddy that doesnt come with all the stressful strings attached... something I'll probably never find.
and.... of course what we're all (constantly, obsessively) searching for. Love. Something else I'll never find....
I think I'll settle for celibacy and a hammock. Oh god that's impossible... Nevermind.
Revision: I think I'll settle for the sulking/meditation combo followed by a determined step in the right direction. Yeah... that's do-able.
Also! Sometimes... you just have to say a cleansing "Fuck you."

No comments:
Post a Comment