I'm in a terribly introspective mood tonight. If there's a bad-luck quota somewhere in the depths of our screwy psyches, mine is definitely getting on just fine.
Four or five lengthy conversations about human behavior later, my mind is just about bursting with outrage at how devious and hypocritical we humans are- especially women. No wonder I'm not a lesbian. (Don't say anything to that guy, though...) Oh, did I mention I'm infinitely paranoid tonight as well? It's all true...
Containment is key... I don't want to rant about how I hate the motives behind marriage and monogamy, or how the supposed 'fear of God' completely cages both men and women into things like.... monotonous sex. Mediocre convictions. Mainstream thought processes. Are you noticing a common tread here?
I know I'm pretty ridiculous most of the time and, yes, an unabridged dork, but I can't help but wonder why life has to follow 'the Plan' according to convention. 'The Plan' is dictated by straight-laced preachers, cubby-holed teachers, and unhappy mothers. Okay... I don't know why I'm trying. If you want to live... live. The was is over if you want it. Do what feels right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment