If I were a really bad ass monk I could probably find a way to scream out every word I've ever heard or said all at once... and get it all out. I'm not a bad ass monk, though... just random. (Emo eye shift..)
The week ends with my apparent inarticulacy. A few people must have picked up on this because they decided it was a good time to attack my 'moral standards' as well as point out my 'imminent path of... doom.' I don't know how 'they' managed to pick up on this seeing as how 'they' just see what they're told to see, and 'they' make sure 'their' ideas are all copied directly from some ridiculous code. Chants...
How can you expect someone to explain their complete composition in five minutes flat? It's ridiculous, and you only have the upper hand because it happens to point fingers.
Horoscope reading for the day:
'You've been temporarily endowed with superpowers. The ability to turn mere sounds into poetry, music and mesmerizing stories will be yours for the next 24 hours or so. Better carry throat lozenges, because once word gets around, you won't be able to turn the fans away without a demonstration.'
It was a cool day but I didn't get the 'superpower' vibe. Maybe the 'repressed sexual tension' vibe. I may not have sudden goddess-like powers today, but Steph definitely had a nice proposition. A sure thing is a great feeling.. and movie. I need a really good ... to brighten my mood. I take it back. Today sucked.
Whatever. I'm going to stop second guessing myself and becoming harrowed about... you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment