I took a trip to the craft store and pet store today. I now have an intense urge to decoupage everything, buy a million fish, and cuddle up with a cute puppy (while making mosaic-everything). I'm apparently entirely impressionable.
I have decided:
A) I'm going to write everyday. Late-night doesn't count for the next day, either.
B) I just may decoupage everything.
C) I'm turning the useless storage building into a studio-extraordinaire. Don't try to stop me. I have decided.
D) ... I don't really have a D, but I'm sure it would've been pretty improving.
Is anyone else kind of freaked out about Tony Blair being 'special envoy to parties seeking peace'? This guy is a whole envoy in himself. Dynamic. My ingrained southern upbringing goes too far at times, really. Anytime someone steps in to 'seek peace' for the holy land or whatever, alarms go off it my head. Grr.
Thought for the last 14 minutes of the day: What fails in real life is great in anime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah the robbery is pretty scary but you learn to deal with it and move on (or at least you try to).
I see there is another anime fan in our midst. The creative director that is helping us out is really into anime and manga. What's your favourite series?
Post a Comment