Friday, November 30, 2007

F**king Chipotle Sauce, F**king Audrey Hepburn, and F**king Idiots

The fucking chipotle sauce:
Missing all day because of the fucking idiot mentioned.
Fucking Audrey Hepburn:
The source of many a man's starched sock.. one in particular who happens to be a...
Fucking idiot:
Obviously couldn't muster up enough brain cells to realize he needed fucking chipotle sauce. Among hundreds of other things.. grr.

I decide to read some old blogs and stuff to get some perspective. They're pretty much all doomsday tales, and it's fairly depressing. Here's a few excerpts I decided to hold on to.

"People are constantly being driven by the need to accomplish the goals that are set for them, consciously or not. Most of the time we don't even fully realize what we're striving for or why."
That sucks. It's like paying some one's rent that you don't even like.

"We can rationalize away our misdeeds if we try hard enough, and the people who are good at it are the ones we look up to the most. We cheat to cover up our cheating and lie to cover up our lying. We harden ourselves against the slow rotting of our minds and bodies because it feels better than the sting we feel when the truth is slammed in our faces."
That sucks too. Freaking Joel Olsten needs to get a life, that's what I think!



"Why do we hide from greatness, anyways? We are literally dying in every moment, yet we choose to hide behind the mundane, shunning a purpose that would do radical things in our world. Everyday we step one step closer to death wearing shoes of mediocrity, buffed day after day with the finest kind of American pride."
Maybe I was trying to wake myself up. Two years later and I'm in the same spot, only worse. What a great concept for a country song.. wait.. I think they already did that one.

1 comment:

ASHER said...

ha, i like this post alot