Friday, March 7, 2008

She curls into the fetal position and asks about the cat

Apparently this is out of character for me, because Steph feels the need to point it out. Lying on the floor in the fetal position comforts me and I really love the cat. Ok?

When I think of everything I want to say, or everything I'm feeling at the moment... one word comes to mind. GAY. I'm sure there are plenty of other words that more accurately describe my life at the moment, but no. Gay it is. Okay. Here's the idea. I could so use a smorgsaborg of these things:

chips and salsa,
a blue sky,
a few starry constellations,
hot hot sex,
D'Artagnan (the cat),
Jack Black,
Monty Python and the Holy Grail,
extremely raunchy 'your mom/last night' jokes

Just put them all together... in a blender maybe.. and spoon feed me my beautiful, happy-making serum. Now that I think about it, you COULD add a few more bits of hot hot sex. You know. If you wanted.

Let's escape to Mexico?



No comments: