Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Music desde Amanda

It's been a while...
Wow... my life is one messed up musical. I was a bit suprised this year at the lack of the usual Christmas music extravaganza. It wasn't as invasive as usual. It's like it evolved from the 8 year old demon child that is constantly nagging to the 16 year old emo-kid that locks itself in it's room or something. I have decided that I secretly love Christmas music. (Because I also love lists, I obviously have to make a list of the top 10 Christmas tunes of all time!)

10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas ('Meet Me in St. Louis' is a great movie!)
9. Happy Xmas(The War is Over)
8. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
6. Christmas Canon Rock, Trans-Siberian Orchestra
5. Silent Night
4. O Holy Night
3. Angels from the Realms of Glory (Love, love, love this song!)
2. O Come, O Come Emmanuel
1. Carol of the Bells! The best acid trip song ever!

If you are completely without direction in the Christmas song world, follow this simple code. Trans-Siberian Orchestra= Yes!, Manheim Steamroller = not so much.

No comments: