I didn't quit my job. Quite the opposite actually. I took a promotion that's been stashed in the recesses of the 'things I would rather die than do' part of my brain. If it's not one, it's the other.
It does help that people (my bosses more importantly) feel that I'm capable of doing the job. Today Dave told me that he really liked working my shifts because everything runs smoothly and gets done quickly. Isn't that great? It made me happy...
I've pretty much been focusing on my photography (and finances.. ughh being a poor, independent student is so overrated). Things like brainstorming and showing more effort in my prints. (I'm such a slacker.) Also, I decided that it's time for me to move out. It finally feels 'right'. God I'm boring.
So, who wants to go to Nashville with us? The Elms are playing a show at The Rutledge.. the only one outside of Indiana for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment